Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Advisor Manager– job post
- Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model and influencing others.
- Experience and expertise in Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) related fields.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in being flexible and adaptable according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization.
- Ability to influence leaders from a variety of subject areas and seniority levels.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.