Full Job Description
TEMPORARILY working from home, MUST have Internet. ACT provides computer equipment. Must be local to the Junction City, KS area
Advanced Call Center Technologies is an essential service provider. We help thousands of people every day. Now is your chance to make a significant impact. ACT is seeking Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about helping others, to join our team.
- PAID TRAINING!
- Opportunities to advance within
- Hourly, overtime, and tremendous bonus opportunities
- Flexible full time schedules and stability!
- Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Customer Service Representatives primarily receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, and internet, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative
- Responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Maintains confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
Minimum Qualifications for Customer Service Representative
- Education: High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
- Data entry and basic computer skills
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.