Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Marketing Analytics Analyst– job post
San Francisco, CA 94109
Full Job Description
PK, the experience engineering firm, actively looking for a Marketing Analytics Analyst to join our team as a full-time employee. The Marketing Analytics Analyst serves in financial services industry and is responsible for serving as the primary point of contact. The person is responsible for coordination and execution of projects in the areas of digital/web analytics, digital marketing analytics, web analytics tagging (strategy, requirements, and implementation).
The Marketing Analytics Analyst provides thought leadership for industry best practices, technologies, and solutions that reveal data-driven insights and provide measurable ROI. They will work closely with subject matter experts, group leaders, and developers within the organization to scope and execute value-adding projects, as well as to help with key audits, analysis, and tasks critical to the success of the team.
- Develop a clear understanding of businesses, vertical, and challenges. Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Maintain regular contacts, understanding objectives and core issues, and providing timely and efficient responses to all customer questions.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and recommend new tactics, tools, and regulatory compliance efforts.
- Provide day-to-day support in execution in measurement strategies, implementation projects, executing deliverables, analysing results, reporting and communication.
- Ensure account processes and documentation are developed and maintained to support team transitions and backup, and client transitions.
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members and participate in annual performance reviews.
- Identify growth needs in team members and help develop professional development plans.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital analytics, analytics implementation, data feeds, reporting.
- Understanding of Tag Management Systems, preferably Google Tag Manager.
- Demonstrated experience using digital analytics tools, Google Analytics (advanced level preferred).
- Understanding of key measures of website engagement and how to identify issues within business context.
- Understanding of different attribution models and methods, their purposes, and limitations.
- Continuous learning mindset, analytical thinker, and problem solver.
- Ability to build long-term client relationships.
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, with demonstrated ability to pull out insights, explain, and build cases in support of strategies, budget allocation, and KPIs.
- Expert proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience working with remote teams and clients.
- Google Analytics certification (will be required within first 3 months of employment).
- Experience with ATV, CDPs, and other new/emerging marketing technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience of data feed integration between marketing technology platforms GA is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.