- Agreeing and managing the budgets for the restaurant.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staffs as per requirements.
Planning the menus for the restaurant.
- Ensuring all compliances with licensing, hygiene and health and all other safety legislation & guidelines.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing all the stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Keeping all statistical and financials records.
- Handling the entire administration and paperwork.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.