1. Good hygiene – regularly clean the birdcage and thus the appliances in it. The cleaning must be accomplished minimum twice hebdomadally.
2. We mustn’t let our birds have contacts with wild or free-living birds, who are the foremost carriers of diseases and infections.
3. don’t put the birdcage exposed to draughts – the birds can catch a cold, which they ought to be exposed to the sun no quite 1 – 2 hours because they’re going to get overheated and should suffer from hypothermia.
4. If you’ve other pet animals – a dog, a cat, first get sure that they are not aggressive towards the birds and only then you’ll leave them within an equivalent room together.
5. Examine the birdcage for protruding parts and objects which can hurt the birds.
6. a very important factor for the good health of the birds is that the right and balanced feeding. aside from grain mixture, they need to get enough quantity of fruit and vegetables, from which they go to provide themselves with necessary vitamins.
7. Also, with great importance for the health of birds is the right supply with minerals. you’ll buy them from the zoo in combined form.
8. it is also necessary that your birds get small stones and sand during a separate container, which contributes to good digestion and food – assimilation.
9. Overfeeding the birds with proteins of animal origin is extremely dangerous for them and it can cause podagra and cause abnormal appetite.
Good hygiene – regularly clean the birdcage and therefore the appliances in it. The cleaning must be accomplished minimum twice every week. We mustn’t let our birds have contacts with wild or free-living birds, who are the most carriers of diseases and infections.