Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
2nd Shift, Monday – Friday, 1:30pm – 10:00pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Assembler, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure that our operations continue to run smoothly, and our customers receive superior service. If you’re looking for a great opportunity with a rapidly growing global company, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Assemble parts to make complete units
- Operate hand tools and power tools
- Follow general procedures and instructions to assemble units accurately
- Perform necessary cycle counts
- Test and calibrate parts to meet tolerance and product specifications
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to count and verify part numbers
- The ability to operate power equipment
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including possible overtime, when needed
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse or distribution facility
- The capability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, including the use of whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- The ability to read and comprehend English
- The ability to work with minimal direct supervision
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
- Have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and adjust focus
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.