Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of recruiting experience
- CTS/ATS experience with resume review, tracking, and managing candidates.
The Recruiting Engine (RE) Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
- Completing high volume resume reviews of software engineer profiles to provide a good candidate experience
- Comfortable using different UI systems to navigate and manage multiple candidate profiles
- Work with multiple recruiting stakeholders at the early stages of the interview process
- Track candidate data for reporting purposes to leaders
- Resume review or sourcing experience for software engineers
- Previous LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Quick learner with UI systems
- Strong customer service orientation between internal and external customers
- Comfortable in excel or another reporting tool
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well versed in all facets relating to recruitment including but not limited to: employment branding, diversity and inclusion, immigration and mobility, recruiting systems and technology, compensation and benefits, and employment law
- Effective communication skills with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possession of analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us