CROSSMARK Walmart Retail Merchandiser Part Time – Reader Link
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Full Job Description
CROSSMARK Retail Reset Merchandisers are vital to our success! In fast paced retail environments, our specialized Retail Reset Merchandising teams are providing consumers with the opportunity to see and purchase the latest or improved products from our clients. Team members with a keen eye for detail will work with plan-o-grams and schematic layouts to implement merchandise resets for our retail clients across the United States.
The Reset Merchandiser will be responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store’s products by stocking or restocking a product according to a new plan.
Part Time Benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
- Execute in-store retail merchandising activities as outlined in project plans.
- Ability to sell-in promotional displays and features to Walmart store management.
- Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client objectives.
- Successfully execute work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Provide support to shoppers in store as required.
- Manage scheduling of work to ensure work is completed on time.
- Accurately report all completed retail activity via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work was performed.
- Access web-based applications to check schedule for work assignments, report project status, record time and mileage, and complete training activities.
- Ensure proper handling of all company provided equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Access to the internet, a printer and mobile device, smart phone preferred.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or balance.
- You must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high.
- Product resets can be very physical in nature.
- Reset activities could include removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, and displays, reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling new products, and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
AG and EEO
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 40,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share on your news feed.