Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. Our employees are our greatest asset and we look for leaders who can inspire their teams to succeed. As the Lead, you will oversee the warehouse and its employees to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Properly train and coach warehouse employees, review workloads and assign tasks
- Oversee processes to ensure inventory and orders are completed accurately and on time
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Recommend development opportunities and/or discipline for employees
- Interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance; safely operate various equipment and tools
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and handheld scanners
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- To be legally eligible to work in the United States
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.