Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Full Job Description
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
- Ability to research and resolve customer orders utilizing fraud tools.
- Effectively manage inbound/outbound calls to customers and institutions while consistently maintaining a high level of accuracy in noting customers’ orders and correspondence via email.
- Minimize the number of fraud orders processed by resolving customer issues and following the department guidelines for verification.
- Be comfortable working in a PC environment using an order entry system for order placement, fraud review, and an email system for email management.
- Consistently and successfully de-escalate customer issues while remaining empathetic in tone and demeanor.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex customer concerns while ensuring one call resolution.
- This position will also help the customer service team take phone calls during periods of high call volume.
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service, preferably in a Contact Center environment
- Experience with credit card service and banks
- Capability of working in a fast paced environment, multi-tasking, and showing a genuine interest in satisfying the customer, while meeting our service performance standards
- Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills with professional telephone voice and phone etiquette
- Provide outstanding customer service by demonstrating abilities in managing escalated customer issues with limited assistance
- Strong PC skills including internet and window-based applications
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.