Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our success depends upon our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions to our customers. We look for employees with a positive attitude, who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Specialist, Customer Support, you will ensure accurate customer billing, resolve disputes and perform accessorial analysis. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Order processing/entry and monitoring successful completion of orders until invoice ready
- Responding to customer inquiries and pro-active communication on off-plan shipments
- Processing customer charges both in XPO systems and, where applicable, customer systems and resolving any disputes
- Setting appointments after reviewing capacity constraints
- Documenting customer requirements and maintaining that documentation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of experience in an analytical environment
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in an analytical environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.