Associate, Digital Scaled & Email Marketing
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Associate, Digital Scaled & Email Marketing– job post
About this role
The Digital Scaled & Email Marketing Associate will be responsible for email marketing and automation through defining, implementing, and activating digital marketing strategy crafted to increase engagement with iShares U.S. clients and prospects. In addition, this person will contribute to our data enrichment, lead generation, marketing optimization efforts, and overall scaled distribution strategy.
- Build, maintain and improve marketing email campaigns, including triggered, onboarding, re-engagement, and nurture programs to deepen client engagement, lead generation, and data-driven optimization.
- Partner with sales to drive new opportunities through email marketing.
- Use scaled messaging and targeted distribution to build loyalty, collect client preferences, and generate next-best action signals.
- Partner with key stakeholders including business leaders across Global/Regional Marketing, Sales, Investments, Strategy and Product.
- Proactively communicate client insights and key metrics for measuring impact of marketing tactics and messaging.
- Cultivate a high-performance team culture that encourages autonomy, creativity, innovation, testing and learning, and quantifiable impact.
- Partner with content teams to form an editorial calendar for all digital properties.
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree as well as 2-3+ years’ experience of demonstrated ability working in Marketing, preferably in the financial service industry or similar.
- Ability to successfully build engaging customer journeys through marketing automation (preferably Eloqua).
- Ideal candidates are data-driven marketers with a background in B2B and B2C marketing campaign planning, execution, and project management.
- Knowledge of the asset management industry and deep understanding of financial services marketing.
- Ability to build and manage customer segmentation from complex and large data sets strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in partner management and working cross-functionally.
- Proven experience with analyzing and reporting on complex campaigns.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (HTML, SQL) and ambition to learn new skills and technologies.
- Passion for data-driven marketing, digital media, content marketing, innovation and new technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- FINRA Series 7, 63; advanced degree and/or CFA preferred.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #