Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
$12.00 – $17.50 an hour ++
Full Job Description
LIMITED TIME OFFER: $600 Sign On Bonus ($300 after 30 days and $300 after 60 days)
Starting Pay $12.00 – $17.50/hour based on experience.
Client Services, Inc. (CSI) was founded in 1987 in the heartland of America. Steadfast on Midwestern values, CSI quickly established a reputation for providing superior quality and consistent performance. From its inception, CSI has paid special attention to attracting and retaining outstanding talent. CSI has been accredited with the BBB since 2012 and has an A+ rating!
- Provide positive and outstanding customer service on all collection calls
- Motivate and guide customers through the collections process
- Educate customers on available payment options
- Perform data entry on customer accounts
- Establish rapport with customers while providing outstanding customer service
- In-person position so you must come into the office
- The required schedule is 3 days working 8am-5pm; 1 day working 10am-7pm; and 1 day working 11am-8pm.
- Provide outstanding customer service to consumers
- Ability to work in a structured call center, collections environment
- Ability to perform data entry using multiple computer databases
- Scheduled Pay & Performance Review Process (6 months, 1 year, and then annually) On average, the top 25% of our Collection Agents earn $70,000+ per year in base salary + bonus, with an average tenure of 5 years.
- Paid Training Program (2 weeks of in classroom training)
- Outstanding Customer Service Incentives:
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Quarterly Contests (Prizes or Cash)
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Friendly Call Center Culture and Office Setting
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits after 90 days of employment
- Management Advancement Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan offered upon hire
- Tuition Reimbursement after a year of employment
At Client Services, the safety and health of our employees is a top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC. In fact we were recently congratulated by the local Health Department for going above and beyond in our COVID-19 mitigation policies; which include the mandatory wearing of masks, social distancing of all work stations, providing hand sanitizer and wipes, daily sanitation of work areas and common areas, elimination of all in-person meetings, stopping all business travel, etc.