Full Job Description
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
As a Care Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for playing a critical role in assisting Amazon Care Patients and our team of Care professionals. We want someone who loves coming to work every day, and most importantly, cares deeply about putting the customer first. You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on our customers’ lives by the help you provide and values you embody.
This position has the shift of: Noon – 10:30pm Pacific, Sunday – Wednesday.
- Assist customers over the phone and on the web with a variety of questions.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls.
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers will have in each interaction
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish.
- Handle all customer information with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating the Care medical app.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at Amazon Care, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .n
- Education beyond High School, and/or prior experience in customer service or health care sector
- Friendly, kind demeanor
- Strong grasp of the English language: can communicate clearly and effectively in both verbally and written form.
- Flexibility in scheduling (willing to work nights and/or weekends)
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- You may use an external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse, but they are not required or provided