Coin Room Lead
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Coin Room Lead– job post
Full Job Description
Posted Date: Jul 9, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Coin Room Lead
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Lead Coin Room.
The Lead Coin Room is responsible for leading the team that supports and performs the coin sorting/separating and wrapping functions to prevent downtime in the absence of a supervisor. This position ensures the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
- Assume a leadership role for a team of coin processors and their floor supporters in the absence of a supervisor
- Perform daily operations in the coin area including but not limited to verification, change order preparation, inventory management, opening and closing of facility and vault check in/out
- Monitor levels of coin in hoppers and use bank/mint coin as necessary to maintain constant supply of coin to prevent production lags
- Resolve issues affecting production, escalating to the supervisor or manager if necessary
- Resolve customer issues
- Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
- Clean conveyor nose trap daily to optimize and maintain filtration and machine balance
- Verify box and bag counts on all pallets in the wrapping area and balance transactions daily
- Monitor and report any deficiencies to the supervisor
- Train employees as necessary
- Confirm that all areas have been cleaned at end of shift
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.