Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America’s best employers. At XPO, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Pricing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for constructing rates and providing customer service regarding shipments and shipment accuracy to both internal and external customers. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with customers and internal operations to resolve issues
- Properly rate shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs, pricing agreements and internal rates
- Manually construct and apply correct rates to shipments (via CargoWise One)
- Bring rating issues to attention of supervisor for resolution
- Read customer rule sets and contracts to apply priority of rates accurately
- Read and understand customer contracts, bill of ladings and billing descriptions regarding accessorial charges and other relevant rating information
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of related work experience in Freight Forwarding
- Experience manually constructing and applying correct rates to shipments and/or reviewing bills of lading and billing descriptions to verify rating accuracy
- Experience rating shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements to improve rating accuracy
It’d be great if you also have:
- 2 years of experience in CargoWise One cargo management system
- Excellent time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.