Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
From $13.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Team Leader / Auditor
We are looking for motivated, customer service oriented team members with previous experience working for other inventory service companies. This is NOT a warehouse position or accounting position. This is a part-time position. You will be responsible for counting inventory for major retailers throughout the area.
- Shifts may include weekends, early mornings and some night hours that start at approximately 12 a.m. depending on customer requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to inventory sites.
- Accuracy is a must!
- 10-key data entry experience a plus.
- Requires stepping up on step stools and stooping down to count merchandise from top shelves to bottom shelves.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- It is preferred that applicants have valid email address to receive your schedules.
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus!.
- Paid training, flexible schedule.
- Opportunity for advancement. A majority of our managers began their career as inventory auditors.
- Starting pay is $13.50+, depending on experience.
- Transportation will be provided to any inventory that is generally outside of the local area.
If you currently work for another inventory service you are welcome to apply. We will offer a competitive wage for all Top Guns, and Experts.
The PICS Difference: “To provide our customers the most accurate inventory in an acceptable time frame and at a fair rate while developing our employees in an environment that fosters professionalism teamwork and mutual respect.”
PICS Inventory is an Equal Opportunity Employer